Can’t decide which watchface to use for your Pebble Time? Well, there are thousands of ’em and it can get really difficult to choose one. What if we told you you can use a phone app to change between different watchfaces automatically in certain time intervals? Watchface Scheduler for Pebble allows you to do just that. It allows you to pick any number of watchfaces from your Pebble app and choose time intervals according to your liking (minutes / hours / days).
How do you actually use it? Just install Watchface Scheduler for Pebble from the Play Store (not available for iOS) and the app pretty much explains the what to do. Either way, here’s how you can do it:
1) After you download Watchface Scheduler for Pebble, open the Pebble app and head over to the support menu from the top right menu button.
2) Then select ‘Contact Support’ and tap on ‘Others’.
3) Leave the box empty and tap on ‘OK’.
4) When it asks you for which email client to use, tap on the Watchface Scheduler icon.
5) Now that all of your watchfaces are loaded onto the app, tap on the ones you’d like to switch between and select the option, ‘Enabled’.
Well, being the geeky Pebble user that you are, we’re pretty sure you can figure the rest of the settings. Oh, there’s also a ‘Schedule’ option that lets you pick watchfaces for any specific time of the week.
We’ve used this app for almost a week now and it works just as advertised. It costs a little above a dollar, but for those of you who’ve really wanted something like this since a long time, you know it’s totally worth it! We love how it changes our watchface up on a daily basis without having to put any manual work into it. Furthermore, you really know that it’ll only show watchfaces you actually like, based on the selection you made within the Android app. Let us know how it works out for you, maybe you’ve found a creative use for the time intervals?